Skip to main content

Security and emergency contacts

There are several ways to raise any security or emergency issues that you may have.

University security


Security Control Room

Concerns about student welfare

If you have a concern about a student, please download the concern report form and email it to

  • 502 Bad Gateway

  • If they live in privately-owned residences, please contact the residence manager.
  • Download the concern report form:

    Concerned about a student report form

    16 October 2019

    Form to complete if you wish to report a concern about a student.



    You can call the local 警察 services in two ways:

    502 Bad Gateway emergency SMS service.

    The minicom number is 01656 656980.